Link building is the process of acquiring links from other websites to your own.
Building links is about quality over quantity. SEO experts say there is little doubt that if you get high-quality links to your website, you will rank higher than competition and get more traffic to your website.
That’s because good link building sends a positive signal to search engines you are an authority in your niche. Link building creates new relationships. Building links should naturally go hand in hand with other online marketing activities.
Here are 25 ways to better link building.
- SUBMIT YOUR SITE: There are many credible ways your site with registries in your field, area and relevant experts. For example, you can submit your site:
- For feedback
- To local business directories
- To blog aggregators
- To blog directories
- FIND FORUMS AND CONVERSE IN COMMUNITIES
- ALWAYS BE COMMENTING
- REACH OUT TO BLOGGERS
- GUEST BLOG ON POPULAR SITES
- START A BLOG AND BOOKMARK IT
- SUBMIT YOUR BLOG
- To document sharing sites
- To eBook directories
- SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Update your Google+ Profile
- CHECK OUT AUDIO SHARING SITES
- INVEST IN INFOGRAPHICS
- CREATE A CUSTOM IMAGE
- LIST YOUR LOGO
- ASK QUESTIONS
- ANSWER QUESTIONS
- HELP A REPORTER OUT
- GIVE BACK AND GET LINKS
- BUY EXPIRED DOMAINS
- RECLAIM LINKS
Building links is an effective process, especially when you work at it and make it work with your normal marketing activities.
Do these ways give you some ideas how building better links can work? Are there any other you have used that have been effective and you recommend? Do you need a partner to help your business with better link building?
We’re grateful to Michael and Marccx Media for this infographic.