Digital transformation is “the realignment or new investment in technology and business models to more effectively engage digital customers at every touchpoint in the customer experience lifecycle” according to Brian Solis.”
- 87% of companies think that digital transformation is a competitive advantage (Capgemini Consulting)
- 85% say they have a digital transformation time frame of two years or they will suffer financially and fall behind their competitors (Business2Community)
- 67% of the CEOs of Global 2000 enterprises will have digital transformation at the center of their corporate strategy by 2018 (Forbes)
- 62% say their organization is in denial about the need to transform digitally (Progress)
- Only 27% of companies say that their executives possess the skills necessary for digital transformation (Verndale)
Last week, I gave a webinar on digital transformation case studies. Digital transformation case studies examined include Amazon, Burberry, General Motors, McDonald’s, P&G and Starbucks.
Here are the stories for these companies in 10 inspiring case studies of digital transformation.
Do this case studies help you understand digital transformation? Are you looking to accomplish a digital transformation at your company?