SEO search rankings refer to a website’s positions on search engine results pages (SERP). There are various ranking factors that influence whether a website appears higher.
To increase SEO search ranking with a plan, SEO Reseller has quantified and qualified it with specific steps and a plan. And they have created an infographic to be your blueprint to make sure you know what to do. With keyword research, you’re ready to get to work.
Here are 16 ways to ramp up your SEO search rankings in 20 days in a brief summary and then the infographic.
DAY 1 TO 3: SET UP YOUR SITE FOR SEO SEARCH RANKING
- 79% of customers are less likely to repeat from a site with low speed performance
- Optimize for mobile-friendliness with a responsive design
- Implement Google AMP (Accelerate Mobile Pages) to deliver a better experience to users
DAY 4 TO 8: FOCUS ON CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- 89% of B2B marketing use content marketing as part of their strategies
- Find relevant keywords, use visuals, videos and infographics and create clear calls to action
- Implement Schema Markup, code (semantic vocabulary) that you put on your website to help the search engines return more informative results for users; choose a specific schema that best describes your business
DAY 9 TO 11: OPTIMIZE LOCAL LISTINGS
- Google local listings are taking up more space than organic
- Optimize your Google My Business
- Optimize your Yahoo Local
- Optimize your Bing Places for Business
- Optimize your Yelp and manta profiles
- Use Localeze to insure business information consistency
DAY 12 TO 14: GET REVIEWS
- 68% of customers are likely to trust a business if they read a positive review about it
- Get users to review you
- Get vouched by local institutions
DAY 15 TO 20: GO SOCIAL AND MOBILE
- Get on social media networks
- Optimize for mobile-friendliness
- Tap into your YouTube traffic
Below is the infographic so you have a visual reminder.
Do these ways to ramp up SEO search rankings make sense to you? Are you ready to get started? Do you need help with your SEO search rank?