The internet has changed our buying behavior. So marketing has to change.
Traditional marketing and advertising only serve certain aspects of the consumer journey. Television ads, for example can generate awareness and spark interest in consumers, but they can’t:
- Put you in direct contact with your customers
- Let them tell you what they want
- Help them to influence others
- Create a conversion
- Close a sale
- Give you the data to show what, when, where and why it worked so success can be repeated again and again.
Digital marketing can.
Through a combination of campaigns and digital channels, digital media marketing can stick with consumers all the way through the process. From inbound strategies like blog content and consumer engagement methods like building a presence on social media, brands have found that a well-designed digital strategy generates sales and a positive ROI for their marketing efforts.
But digital marketing works only when there is process, plan and proof that it’s working. And the ROI to make it profitable and sustainable over time. That’s what we provide.
Social Media Marketing
Marketing is no longer a monologue, but a conversation. One where your customers can be your best champions or your biggest critics.
So the power of internet marketing works best when it reaches people through shared interests and relevant content. But companies require a process for getting there, proof-points it’s working and ROI is building their brands.
We work, for social media, using a process called Socio-media-logy (TM). We follow steps so you: 1) See the results as your business experiences these benefits and 2) manage your investment with learning and insights that scale and sustain results and ROI.
Facts and figures that guide our beliefs why digital marketing works:
- 90% of all purchase decisions begin online
- 75% of consumers shop online before they buy offline
- 85% are looking for an independent review
- 78% of people trust the recommendations of other people
- They have an average of 130 friends online
- Positive perceptions of companies increase by +36% if they have a blog on their website
- 14% of people trust advertising
- Only 18% of TV advertising campaign ever achieve a positive return on investment
Sources: Nielsen, comScore, eMarketer, IAB
To learn more, get in touch.